Early Bird Offer Ends:
THE CONFIDENT & RESILIENT LEADER
A group coaching programme for purpose-driven women
We know being a leader isn’t easy. In the work we do with women leaders – we regularly see highly capable women who:
- Doubt their ability as a leader or question if they’re even cut out to lead
- Worry about how they’re seen and perceived by others
- Feel alone in their role and the challenges they’re facing
- Are overwhelmed with the volume and complexity of work post-covid
- Often feel they’re running on empty and are close to burning out
If these themes resonate with you, we’d love you to join us for ‘The Confident & Resilient Leader – a group coaching programme for purpose-driven women’.
Our aim is to create a safe, supportive environment for women working in purpose-driven leadership roles to explore, learn and grow together.
For that reason, the group is limited to just 10 people.
These group coaching sessions are to enable your development – at a reduced cost from individual coaching.
This programme is perfect for you if….
- You’re fed up of doubting your ability as a leader and feeling overwhelmed.
- You want to have a greater impact in your work and life but often feel you’re running on empty or stuck in survival mode.
- You care deeply about the impact your leadership has on your team, organisation and at a societal level.
This programme isn’t right for you if….
- You’re 100% confident about your leadership ability.
- You’re not curious about your potential and what you’re capable of.
- You’re not able to make time between sessions to reflect, put learnings into action and try new things out.
How does it work?
We’ll have up to 10 people in a group, small groups are key to building trust and safety, where you can share as much or as little as you’re comfortable with.
Ahead of our first meeting, we’ll be checking in with you to find out more about the challenges you’re facing as a leader. From this, we’re able to design a group coaching programme that is bespoke to the group’s needs. Each time we meet, we’ll focus on one or two issues the group is dealing with.
Themes which may emerge include:
- Who am I as a leader? How do I want to be showing up?
- What does great leadership really look like?
- Leading authentically – aligning to our values and signature strengths
- Understanding and addressing what undermines our confidence
- Managing our inner critic and cultivating our inner mentor
- Where we go under stress, and how we can cultivate greater resilience
- Creating a more sustainable way of leading and living unique to me
- Space to work through burning issues that you’re not getting to in the day-to-day
We’ll be meeting in person for 6 x 3-hour sessions over 10 months. We’ve hired a lovely venue near Temple Meads, Bristol – so we can be together in person, rather than online.
This programme welcomes and is inclusive of all identities and will cater to any specific needs. If there are any access requirements you’d like us to be aware of, please get in touch (Charly@vividleadership.co.uk or call Charly on 07889950166). Any information given regarding personal access requirements will be used to inform access during the event. All information will be kept confidential.
MEET YOUR COACHES
Charly has background in fundraising for Charities such as the NSPCC and The National Trust, Charly understands all too well the challenges that come with working in the charity sector.
Since qualifying as a coach and trainer, she has supported over 1,100 non-profit leaders both online and face-to-face.
Lorna is a qualified and accredited leadership coach and facilitator with a background in senior leadership roles in professional services, start-ups and the third sector.
Her interest in what makes for great leadership and how we can lead in an authentic and sustainable way was sparked in 2004, as she worked with a coach as she transitioned to a director role at Deloitte.
Today she works with people at all levels of leadership across professional services, start-ups, banking, agriculture, automotive, retail, and the not for profit and public sectors.
What people say about us
‘Charly is a highly skilled coach, facilitator and trainer with the ability to empower others to work effectively and reach their potential.’
‘I had been in my first CEO role for a year when Lorna and I met and was struggling with daily imposter syndrome, leadership challenges, wanting to do the best job for my team and organisation but not really believing that I could. I cannot stress enough how helpful and empowering I have found it working with Lorna.’
‘Charly has been a really fantastic coach. She never ceases to surprise me how she can come up with such fabulous techniques to help make my working life easier and more manageable. She really is a power of strength!’
‘Lorna has a gift for truly listening and getting right to the heart of the matter… I left every session feeling uplifted and empowered. I would highly recommend Lorna as a coach’
Connect with other women leaders sharing similar challenges & experiences
A supportive space to explore, learn and grow together
Group limited to just 10 people
Bespoke content based on the group’s specific needs
Facilitated by two qualified, experienced and ICF accredited coaches
Practical tools, frameworks, and resources to support your development
6 x 3 hour, in person group coaching sessions
Meeting every 6 to 8 weeks – to maintain forward movement & give space for action. Central Bristol location, within easy access to Temple Meads
Join The Confident & Resilient Leader Today
Early BirdPlus VAT
Payment plans can be made on request
Regular PricePlus VAT
Payment plans can be made on request
Frequently Asked Questions:
What do you mean by purpose-driven leader?
This means you are someone who wants to have a positive impact on something bigger than yourself. Whether you’re a CEO or head of department in the third-sector, head of nursing in the NHS, or an entrepreneur working on the latest AI solution for early cancer diagnosis – you’re welcome.
What happens if I miss a session?
You will receive any slides or handouts shared at the group coaching session. You also can arrange to have a half-hour catch-up call with Lorna or Charly to help you get up to speed on what you missed.
Have any other questions?
No problem – let’s have a chat